Merida Scultura 400 Disc 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With the Merida Scultura Disc 400 road bike you’re getting an advanced aluminium frame with racing p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With the Merida Scultura Disc 400 road bike you’re getting an advanced aluminium frame with racing pedigree and new for this year – disc brakes.
The Scultura Disc 400 is built with a lightweight aluminium frame with triple butted and hydroformed tubes for the best strength to weight ratio.
Flex stay seat stays (only 10mm thick) soak up road vibrations for comfort on rough conditions. Up front a carbon fork reduces frame weight and helps absorb road impact. When matched to an X-taper headtube the front end is super stiff for precision cornering.
You get a performance level Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with crisp and precise shifting across a wide range of gears. Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent and controlled braking in all weather conditions.
Fast, efficient and responsive – the Merida Scultura Disc 400 road race bike is ideal for racing, sportives and even the morning the commute.
- Lightweight, race ready aluminium frame
- Composite fork soaks up vibrations
- Disc brakes offer enhanced braking in all conditions
- Capable 2x11 Shimano 105 drivetrain
- Smooth rolling Merida wheels
- Size: 47cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- Colour: Black/Red
- The Merida Scultura Disc 400 is available on 0% APR finance
The Merida Scultura 400 Disc 2017 Features are:
Frame: Lightweight 6066 aluminium triple butted frame with tapered headtube for precise steering and Pressfit 86 bb for pedalling stiffness. Internal cable routing and aero profiled tubing.
Fork: Full carbon with tapered carbon steerer and 12mm bolt through
Headset: FSA BB410P/55E 1-1/8"/1.5" with H2246A:15mm neck H:19L 20.6L
Bars: Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop
Stem: Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium - 5 degrees
Front Mech: Shimano 105 double
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 11 speed
Shifters Shimano 105 disc, 22 speed
Chainset: Shimano 105 50-34
Bottom Bracket: Pressfit 86
Cassette: Shimano CS-5800, 11 speed,11-28
Chain: KMC X11, 11 speed
Front Brake: Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rims: Merida Comp disc, 22mm profile
Front Hub: Merida alloy centrelock disc hub with 12mm bolt through axle
Rear Hub: Merida alloy centrelock disc hub with 12mm bolt through axle
Spokes: Black stainless steel
Tyres: Maxxis Dolemites 25mm Kevlar bead Front, Maxxis Dolemites 25mm Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Expert carbon 27.2mm with 15mm lay back
Pedals: Not Included