Merida Scultura 6000 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Lightning fast, super responsive and versatile, the Merida 6000 road bike is ready for anything. K... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightning fast, super responsive and versatile, the Merida 6000 road bike is ready for anything.
Key to performance is an ultra-lightweight carbon composite frame for efficient power transfer and steering precision. Reinforcing Nano Particles improve impact resistance by 40% while Flex-Stays absorb road vibrations for comfort. NACA aero tube profiling reduces drag without sacrificing weight.
The full carbon fork features double chamber technology for enhanced steering response, when combine with the tapered head tube the front-end is nice and stiff.
Clad to the frame is a pro level Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain offering super crisp and precise shifting across a wide range of gears (one step down from top of line Dura Ace).
Lightweight and responsive Fulcrum Racing Expert rims are wrapped in Conti 25mm tyres. Lightning quick, super responsive – leave others in the dust with the Scultura 6000 road racer.
- Carbon composite frame & fork is lightweight, stiff and strong
- Flex Stays improve comfort
- Smooth & precise 2x11 Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- Fast rolling Fulcrum Racing Expert wheelset
- Size: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- Colour: Blue/Lime
- The Merida Scultura 6000 is available with 0% APR finance
The Merida Scultura 6000 2017 Features are:
Frame: Carbon CF2 frame with NACA fastback profiled tubes for areodynamics. Tapered headtube and BB386 for exceptional stiffness when pedalling and precise cornering. Profiled seat and chainstays for comfort.
Fork: Full carbon with tapered carbon steerer
Headset: FSA BB410P/55E 1-1/8"/1.5" with H2246A:15mm neck H:19L 20.6L
Bars: Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop
Stem: Merida Expert -5 degree with carbon faceplate
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra double
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra 11 speed
Shifters Shimano Ultegra, 22 speed
Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 50-34
Bottom Bracket: Pressfit 86
Cassette: Shimano CS-6800, 11 speed,11-28
Chain: KMC X11EL, 11 speed
Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra
Rims: Fulcrum Racing Expert
Front Hub: Fulcrum Racing Expert
Rear Hub: Fulcrum Racing Expert
Spokes: Stainless steel, rounded J-pull
Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 25mm Kevlar bead Front, Continental Grand Sport Race 25mm Kevlar bead Rear
Seatpost: Merida Expert carbon 27.2mm with 15mm lay back
Pedals: Not Included