Merida Scultura Disc 6000 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rapid aero efficiency. The Merida Scultura Disc 6000 is a carbon framed road bike that features aero... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Rapid aero efficiency. The Merida Scultura Disc 6000 is a carbon framed road bike that features aero tube shapes to help you cheat the wind as you ride full gas. With hydraulic disc brakes on the Shimano Ultegra groupset you get more stopping control especially in wet conditions.
- Lightweight CF2 carbon fibre composite frame features aero tube profiles to help you slice through the air
- Full carbon fibre composite fork, with tapered steerer for precise steering control
- Internal cable routing for cleaner lines
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for the ultimate shifting precision
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather speed control
- Fulcrum Racing Expert wheels for rapid rolling, uphill and down
- Sizes: XX Small (44cm), X Small (47cm), Small (50cm), Small/Medium (52cm), Medium/Large (54cm), Large (56cm), X Large (59cm)
- Colour: Blue Metallic
- The Merida Scultura Disc 6000 is available with 0% APR finance
NANO MATRIX CARBON 2018
To protect the integrity of carbon frames, the fibres are bonded together with an epoxy resin with added nano particles, increasing impact resistance by up to 40%.
When creating the individual carbon elements, an inflatable bladder is used to ensure there are no wrinkles inside the tube as these can add weight and create weakness. This results in a lighter, stiffer and stronger frame.
CARBON FORK 2018
Carbon forks provide superb vibration damping and precise steering. All road bikes feature a full carbon fork; the steerer and fork blades are all made of carbon.
X-TAPER HEADTUBE 2018
Using a tapered head tube with 1 1/8" bearings in the top and 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" in the bottom creates superb stiffness and precise, confidence inspiring steering.
NACA FASTBACK PROFILE 2018
The aerodynamics are based around a NACA0028 teardrop profile (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) which is truncated. Air moves around the tube as though the missing rear section of the teardrop were still there, saving weight by using less material.
INTERNAL CABLE 2018
Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
DI2 READY 2018
Bikes/frames with the symbol ‘Di2 Ready’ are prepared for the installation of Di2 technology with battery mounting in the seat post or within the fork steerer.
DISC COOLER 2018
A forged aluminium component under the front and rear caliper allowing heat to dissipate through CNC-milled cooling fins. Tests show that temperatures are reduced by around 35% and cooling times are shortened, optimising the performance of the brake.
12-142 THRU-AXLE 2018
Selected front forks use a 100mm wide through axle 12 or 15mm in diameter to increase lateral stiffness. A 142mm wide 12 mm rear axle fixed directly into the frame increases rear end stiffness whilst simplifying wheel removal and replacement.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||CF2 has less aggressive geometry than CF4. Truncated ‘NACA Fastback’ tube profiles. Tapered head tube and through axle for extra stiffness, complete internal cable routing. Flat mount disc brake with disc cooler technology. Fits up to 28mm tyres|
|Fork:||Pro full carbon tapered fork with 12mm through axle|
|Stem:||Merida Expert, 3d forged, 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp, -5 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop, oversize clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano RT81 ice centrelock 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano RT81 ice centrelock 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra, 22 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra, 22 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra disc, 22 speed|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing Expert disc|
|Front Hub:||Fulcrum Racing Expert disc wheelset with 12mm through axles|
|Rear Hub:||Fulcrum Racing Expert disc wheelset with 12mm through axles|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race 28c folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race 28c folding|
|Seat Post:||Merida carbon Comp 15mm lay back 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra 50-34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Pressfit R72|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-5800, 11 speed, 11-28 teeth|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|