Merida Scultura Limited 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Merida’s top line road race bike. The CF4 carbon frame has aggressive ProTour proven geometry as use... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Merida’s top line road race bike. The CF4 carbon frame has aggressive ProTour proven geometry as used on grand tours like the Tour de France and Giro. Incredibly lightweight using the most expensive carbon layup on the frame and full carbon forks, the Scultura will take your race aspirations to the next level. Lateral stiffness is especially high giving maximum pedal efficiency and acceleration out of the saddle.
- Superlight and stiff Superlite CF4 carbon frame
- Full carbon fibre fork for precise steering
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain for ultimate performance
- Lifetime frame warranty
- Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 59cm
- Colours: Gloss Carbon/Red
- The Merida Scultura Limited is available with 0% APR finance
Powering our ProTour teams, the Scultura has won stages of the Grand Tours and combines class leading comfort with whippet-like acceleration.
The same frame the pro riders use - CF4 carbon frame with aggressive ProTour proven geometry and the most expensive carbon lay-up. Slimmed down tapered head tube 1 1/8” to 1 ¼” and truncated NACA Fastback profile tubing for aerodynamics. Narrow profiled seat stays help reduce vibration. BB386, internal cable routing – 750g M/L +/- 3%, fork = 310g
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||CF4 carbon with aggressive ProTour geometry and the most expensive carbon lay-up. Slim tapered head tube 1 1/8” to 1 ¼” and truncated NACA Fastback profile tubes. Narrow profiled seat stays reduce vibration. BB386, 750g M/L +/- 3%|
|Fork:||Superlite full carbon tapered fork|
|Headset:||FSA NO.44/CF neck|
|Stem:||Merida Expert CC; oversize clamp; -5 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Expert SL; oversize|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra; medium cage rear mech|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra, 22 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Expert SL pair|
|Front Hub:||M700 quick release hubs, 24 spoke front and 28 spoke|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race; 700 x 25C; kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Grand Sport Race; 700 x 25C; kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert CC; 27.2mm diameter 15mm lay back; Carbon|
|Saddle:||Merida Comp SL|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra; 50-34 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA 386-BB30 PF6000|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-R7000; 11-30 teeth; 11 speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|