Merida Silex 200 2019 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Adventure/Gravel bike – The Silex is Merida’s most comfortable and versatile road bike ever. With i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionAdventure/Gravel bike – The Silex is Merida’s most comfortable and versatile road bike ever. With its modern MTB inspired geometry, long top and head tubes and short stem it provides nimble inspiring handling.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lightweight 6066 triple butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with upright gravel geometry for stable but nimble handling|
|Fork:||Full carbon tapered fork with 12mm through axle|
|Headset:||Big Conoid M2334|
|Stem:||Merida Expert, 3d forged, 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp, -6 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop, oversize clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Sora levers with Promax Decode R mechanical disc brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Sora levers with Promax Decode R mechanical disc brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora, 18 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora, 18 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Sora, 18 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Comp Cross - 22mm profile, disc only|
|Front Hub:||Merida sealed bearing hubs with 12mm through axles|
|Rear Hub:||Merida sealed bearing hubs with 12mm through axles|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Gravel 35c semi slick tyre folding tyre with Maxxis silkworm technology and puncture protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Gravel 35c semi slick tyre folding tyre with Maxxis silkworm technology and puncture protection|
|Seat Post:||Merida Comp in line 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega 48-32 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Pressfit 86 MegaExo|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200, 9 speed, 11-32 teeth|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Merida Silex 200 2019 - Gravel Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bike is perfect for what I need it for, mostly road use but have the option of going off track. Excellent quality and great smooth ride. Finer adjustment made to fit my style of riding, easy bike to setup. Great bike overall!
Bike is perfect for what I need it for, mostly road use but have the option of going off track. Excellent quality and great smooth ride. Finer adjustment made to fit my style of riding, easy bike to setup. Great bike overall!Close review