Merida Silex 600 2020 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Smart Entry - Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Smart Entry - Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2, hydraulic hoses, brake cable and gear cable housings etc.
- ProLite 66 Triple Butted Aluminium - Our proven high-end aluminium (6066) is extremely light and durable. Using triple butted wall thicknesses and hydroforming technology, we tune the aluminium tubes to give the best possible stiffness to weight ratio.
- Hydro Forming System (HFS) - Tubes are inserted into negative moulds and a hot emulsion of water and oil is forced through at pressure, enabling them to be formed into complex shapes.
- Smooth Welding - Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance you'll be convinced it is carbon.
- Chainstay Post Mount - Post mounted calipers fit directly for a strong and light connection whilst positioning the caliper on the chainstay within the rear triangle gives it extra protection and better distribution of braking forces.
- Lifetime Warranty - Covers the entire ownership of the original purchaser. This applies to manufacturing and material defects and includes bikes used for racing.*A rider and equipment weight limit of 120kg applies.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Lightweight 6066 triple butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with upright gravel geometry and tapered headtube for stable but nimble handling|
|Fork:||Silex CF2; Tapered steerer; carbon|
|Stem:||Merida Expert CW; aluminium; 31.8 mm diameter; -8 degree rise|
|Bars:||Merida Expert GR; aluminium|
|Front Brake:||Sram Apex1 HRD|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Apex1 HRD|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Apex1|
|Front Mech:||Sram Apex1|
|Rear Mech:||Sram Apex1|
|Shifters:||Sram Apex 1 HRD|
|Rims:||Merida Expert CX; 19 mm inner width; 24 mm deep; aluminium|
|Front Hub:||VP 173SB; 100x12 mm axle; 32 spoke; 6 bolt|
|Rear Hub:||VP 273SB; 142x12 mm axle; 32 spoke; 6 bolt rear with Merida Expert SL rear axle including removable lever; 6/4mm allen key|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rambler; 700x38C; Kevlar bead - folding; TR; EXO|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rambler; 700x38C; Kevlar bead - folding; TR; EXO|
|Seat Post:||Merida Comp CC; aluminium; 30.9 mm diameter; 0 mm layback|
|Saddle:||Merida Comp CC; V-mount|
|Chainset:||Sram Apex1; 40 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram Pressfit PF86|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-1130; 11-42 teeth; 11 speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|