Merida Silex 6000 2019 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From gravel tracks to tarmac roads, and everywhere in between, the Merida Silex 6000 is a versatile ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From gravel tracks to tarmac roads, and everywhere in between, the Merida Silex 6000 is a versatile carbon framed road bike, that you can take off-road with confidence. Offering a stable, more upright riding position the Silex, with a ‘one by’ drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and wider tyres is a great choice for off-the-beaten-track road cycling adventures.
- CF2 Carbon frame with confident off-and-on-road geometry
- Full carbon fork with 12mm thru axle for confident handling
- SRAM Apex 1x11 speed drivetrain for hassle free shifting with a wide gear range
- SRAM Apex hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather speed control
- Sizes: X Small (44cm), Small (47cm), Medium (50cm), Large (53cm), X Large (56cm)
- Colour: Blue/Blue
- The Merida Silex 6000 is available with 0% APR finance
Adventure/Gravel bike – Brand New for 2018, the Silex is Merida’s most comfortable and versatile road bike ever. With its modern MTB inspired geometry, long top and head tubes and short stem it provides nimble inspiring handling.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||CF2 carbon frame with upright gravel geometry for stable but nimble handling. Tapered head tube and 12 mm bolt though axles provide stiffness and steering precision. Featuring internal cable routing and Press-Fit 86 bottom bracket|
|Fork:||Full carbon tapered fork with 12mm through axle|
|Stem:||Merida Expert, 3d forged, 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp, -5 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop, oversize clamp|
|Front Brake:||Sram Apex hydraulic disc brake with 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Apex hydraulic disc brake with 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Apex 1|
|Front Mech:||Sram Apex 1, 11 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Sram Apex 1, 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Sram Apex, 11 speed|
|Rims:||Merida Expert CC|
|Front Hub:||Merida sealed bearing hubs with 12mm through axles|
|Rear Hub:||Merida sealed bearing hubs with 12mm through axles|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Black stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Gravel 35c semi slick tyre folding tyre with Maxxis silkworm technology and puncture protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Gravel 35c semi slick tyre folding tyre with Maxxis silkworm technology and puncture protection|
|Seat Post:||Merida carbon Expert in line 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Sram Apex 1 44 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA 386|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-1130, 11 speed, 11-42 teeth|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|