Merida Silex 9000 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From gravel tracks to tarmac roads, and everywhere in between, the Merida Silex 9000 is a versatile ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From gravel tracks to tarmac roads, and everywhere in between, the Merida Silex 9000 is a versatile carbon framed road bike, for riding both on-and-off-road with confidence. The Silex offers a stable more upright riding position which, combined with a ‘one by’ drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and wider tyres, is a great choice for off-the-beaten-track road cycling adventures.
- CF2 Carbon frame with confident off-and-on-road geometry
- Full carbon fork with 12mm thru axle for confident handling
- SRAM Force CX 1x11 speed drivetrain for hassle free shifting with a wide gear range
- SRAM Apex hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather speed control
- Fulcrum Gravel wheelset for riding the rough with the smooth
- Sizes: X Small (44cm), Small (47cm), Medium (50cm), Large (53cm), X Large (56cm)
- Colour: Blue/Blue
- The Merida Silex 9000 is available with 0% APR finance
Adventure/Gravel bike – Brand New for 2018, the Silex is Merida’s most comfortable and versatile road bike ever. With its modern MTB inspired geometry, long top and head tubes and short stem it provides nimble inspiring handling.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||CF2 carbon frame with upright gravel geometry for stable but nimble handling. Tapered head tube and 12 mm bolt though axles provide stiffness and steering precision. Featuring internal cable routing and Press-Fit 86 bottom bracket|
|Fork:||Full carbon tapered fork with 12mm through axle|
|Stem:||Merida Expert, 3d forged, 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp, -5 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium compact drop, oversize clamp|
|Front Brake:||Sram Rival hydraulic disc brake with 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Rival hydraulic disc brake with 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Sram CX one - ?? FORCE??|
|Front Mech:||Sram Force CX, 11 speed|
|Rear Mech:||Sram Force CX, 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Sram Force, 11 speed|
|Front Hub:||Fulcrum Gravel wheelset with 12mm through axles|
|Rear Hub:||Fulcrum Gravel wheelset with 12mm through axles|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Gravel 35c semi slick tyre folding tyre with Maxxis silkworm technology and puncture protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Gravel 35c semi slick tyre folding tyre with Maxxis silkworm technology and puncture protection|
|Seat Post:||Merida carbon Team S-Flex 30.9mm in line|
|Chainset:||Sram Force 44 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram Pressfit Pressfit 86|
|Cassette:||Sram XG1150, 11 speed, 10-42 teeth|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.