Merida Speeder 20 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Merida Speeder 20 flat bar road bike is a tough urban commuter that’s ready for anything. Design... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Speeder 20 flat bar road bike is a tough urban commuter that’s ready for anything. Designed for speed with a lightweight frame but with the comfort of a flat bar.
Built around a lightweight aluminium frame, the Speeder 20 is responsive and agile – ideal for all on-road rides. Double butted tubes help shave extra weight off the frame, leaving it just as strong. Up front a chromoly fork keeps things nice a rigid for precision steering.
The Speeder 20 road bike comes with a capable Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain with plenty of gears to help you tackle the climbs as well as the flats. V-brakes offer confident braking while 32c wide tyres are smooth rolling with a little extra grip.
Whether you’re a weekday commuter or a weekend warrior, the Merida Speeder can do it all.
- Lightweight aluminium frame for a sporty feel
- Stiff aluminium fork for improved steering precision
- Capable 3x8 Shimano drivetrain with smooth shifting
- Smooth rolling 700c rims wrapped in 32c tyres
- Size: 47cm, 52cm, 56cm
- Colour: Black/Blue
- The Merida Speeder 20 is available on 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted aluminium frame with mudguard and rack mounts|
|Fork:||Chromoly straight blade|
|Stem:||Merida Comp 6061 aluminium 6 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Comp 600mm wide with 25mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V brake|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V brake|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano EZ fire|
|Front Mech:||Shimano TY10 triple|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera 8 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EZ fire 8 speed|
|Rims:||Alloy 32 hole|
|Front Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Spokes:||Silver stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||700c x 32c City tyre|
|Rear Tyre:||700c x 32c City tyre|
|Seat Post:||Merida alloy - 30.4mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano TY301 48-38-28 with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper with cartridge Bearing|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CS8, 8 speed, 11-32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.