Merida eSpresso 600 EQ Hybrid 2017 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Practical urban cycling with an electric boost. The Merida eSpresso 600 EQ is a hybrid electric bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Practical urban cycling with an electric boost. The Merida eSpresso 600 EQ is a hybrid electric bike that is fully equipped for active urban riding.
The 6061 aluminium alloy frame offers a comfortable upright riding position that offers great visibility on city streets alongside nimble handling. Hydraulic disc brakes give you powerful all-weather stopping control while the Shimano 1x9 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears for efficient riding.
Cycling is much easier on the eSpresso thanks to the Shimano 6000 series electric motor and 418Wh battery pack which boosts your natural pedalling power. There are three power modes, along with a walk assist button, so you can adjust the power output so you can manage the battery capacity to last the whole ride. The handlebar mounted display unit allows you to monitor the battery and select the power modes on the fly.
The eSpresso is equipped with mudguards to keep the spray down on wet roads and a rack to carry your luggage. The kick stand makes parking easier and there is even an integrated lock. Front and rear lights are integrated into the design so you will always be ready for night-time cycling.
Cycle further with less effort on the Merida eSpresso 600 ebike.
- Lightweight Technoformed 6061 aluminium frame
- Shimano 6000 series electric system gives extra power to your pedalling
- Shimano Deore 1x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Suntour NEX suspension fork offers 50mm of travel
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 46cm, 51cm, 56cm
- Colour: Grey/Green
- The Merida ESpresso 600 EQ Hybrid is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: 250W Shimano 6000 series motor
- Battery: 418Wh Shimano
- User interface/remote: Control Switch Unit and Display
- Power Modes: Boost, Trail, Eco and Walk Assist
|Frame:||Technoformed 6061 aluminium frame|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX-D-DS 50mm travel|
|Headset:||BC OV-1 Neck|
|Stem:||Merida Expert 17 degree|
|Bars:||Merida Expert oversize 660mm wide 15mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes 180mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes 160mm rotors|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore-9|
|Shifters:||Speed Shimano Alivio rapidfire|
|Front Hub:||Shimano M4050 centrelock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano M4050 centrelock|
|Front Tyre:||700c Continental Tour Ride 42c with reflective strip.|
|Rear Tyre:||700c Continental Tour Ride 42c with reflective strip.|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert 15mm lay back 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano E6000 38 tooth DCG|
|Pedals:||Comfort Alloy triple|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.