Miche Primato Road Hubs
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel hubs See the latest products
New in Wheel hubs
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Miche make wonderful hubs: Italian quality, attractive and down to earth prices.Made in Italy with a... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Miche make wonderful hubs: Italian quality, attractive and down to earth prices.
Made in Italy with a forged aluminium hub body and AL7075-T6 freehub. 12mm steel axles and 6001/6901 sealed cartridge bearings make them suitable for heavy loads and cyclocross/winter use.
Mechanics love these hubs as they have a long life span and can be fully seviced, dismantled with two 5mm allen keys, bearing preload is controlled by a 2mm allen key. Available in black or silver, Campagnolo (9/10/11 speed) or Shimano (9/10/11 speed) compatible.
- Small flange, forged light weight alloy body
- Light Weight alloy skewers
- Available in siver or black
- Campagnolo or Shimano
- 100/130mm steel axles
- AL7075-T6 freehub
- Sealed bearings
- Skewers 100g
- Hubs: 433g (pr)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.