Michelin Wild RockR 2 Magi-X Reinforced Tubeless Ready Folding 27.5" MTB Tyre
Please note: View 'Tyres Guide' below for ETRTO Sizing
- ShowProduct Information The sculpture of the MICHELIN Wild ROCK’R² Advanced Reinforced was completely re-designed to allow t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe sculpture of the MICHELIN Wild ROCK’R² Advanced Reinforced was completely re-designed to allow the best compromise between a ease of rolling and exceptional braking.A tyre answering all your expectations even in the worst conditionsExcellent steering accuracy :
- Massive side blocks creating a rail insuring remarkable steering accuracy
- Numerous small sipes in the tread pattern, increasing the mobility of tread blocks improving adhesion.
- Tyres benefit from the newest compound: the MAGI-X Series or the GUM-X series
- Ease of rolling and exceptional braking thanks to the alternate transverse and longitudinal blocks in forms of teeth establishing the tread
- The "REINFORCED" casing allows you handle the harshest of terrrains It offers a good compromise between weight and strength which is ideal for Enduro riding
- For optimal performances, the MICHELIN MAN recommends you use mainly a combination of the Gum-X Series on the front and the MAGI-X Series on the rear.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.