Minoura Live Ride 960 Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Minoura Live Ride 960 turbo trainer features 13 levels of magnetic resistance that can really pu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Minoura Live Ride 960 turbo trainer features 13 levels of magnetic resistance that can really push your fitness training sessions (generates 584 watts power at 40 km/h).
The Live Ride 960 features a large 2.7kg flywheel that improves your ride experience by giving a realistic feeling of inertia and acceleration.
For a magnetic turbo trainer the Minoura Live Ride 960 is lightweight and quiet. A quick remote shifter lets you change resistance on the fly, without getting off your bike. Use the shifter for interval training sessions.
- Dual Neodymium magnets
- Super quiet and ultra smooth
- Generates 584 Watt power at 40 km/h
- 35% stronger and 2x resistance range than V-series
- 2.7 kgs virtual flywheel weight
- 13 resistance levels
- Quick release remote shifter
- Allows high-speed/low-resistance training
Frame- Unique U-shaped Leg Design:
- Lightweight but very stable design
- U-shaped leg is +/-10mm height adjustable independently
- Fits hub width between 125 - 145mm
- Double thread roller pressure adjust knob
- Quick release hub clamping handle
- Version : 2.0
- Net Weight : 8.9 kgs
- Output Power : 584 watt (40 km/h) 1001 watt (60 km/h)
- Tire Size Capacity : 24 - 700 x 40c (ETRTO 42-622)
- Warranty : Unit - 1 year / Frame - 5 years
- Minoura Live Ride 960 available on 0% APR Finance
W = 650 mm / D = 520 mm / H = 410 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.