Minoura Live Ride 960 Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Minoura Live Ride 960 turbo trainer features 13 levels of magnetic resistance that can really pu... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Minoura Live Ride 960 turbo trainer features 13 levels of magnetic resistance that can really push your fitness training sessions (generates 584 watts power at 40 km/h).
The Live Ride 960 features a large 2.7kg flywheel that improves your ride experience by giving a realistic feeling of inertia and acceleration.
For a magnetic turbo trainer the Minoura Live Ride 960 is lightweight and quiet. A quick remote shifter lets you change resistance on the fly, without getting off your bike. Use the shifter for interval training sessions.
- Dual Neodymium magnets
- Super quiet and ultra smooth
- Generates 584 Watt power at 40 km/h
- 35% stronger and 2x resistance range than V-series
- 2.7 kgs virtual flywheel weight
- 13 resistance levels
- Quick release remote shifter
- Allows high-speed/low-resistance training
Frame- Unique U-shaped Leg Design:
- Lightweight but very stable design
- U-shaped leg is +/-10mm height adjustable independently
- Fits hub width between 125 - 145mm
- Double thread roller pressure adjust knob
- Quick release hub clamping handle
- Version : 2.0
- Net Weight : 8.9 kgs
- Output Power : 584 watt (40 km/h) 1001 watt (60 km/h)
- Tire Size Capacity : 24 - 700 x 40c (ETRTO 42-622)
- Warranty : Unit - 1 year / Frame - 5 years
- Minoura Live Ride 960 available on 0% APR Finance
W = 650 mm / D = 520 mm / H = 410 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.