Minoura Mag Ride 60D Turbo Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Classic Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Classic Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The entry-level Minoura Mag Ride 60D turbo trainer is great for improving your fitness and warming u... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The entry-level Minoura Mag Ride 60D turbo trainer is great for improving your fitness and warming up before an event. You get a wide range of resistance to really challenge your fitness. Minoura’s Mag Ride is built with a wide and stable footprint for safe indoor training use. A smooth and quiet roller makes for hassle-free use. The Minoura Mag Ride 60D will fit a wide range of bikes from 24” to 700c x 45 tyres.
- Smooth and quiet ride
- Wide stable footprint
- Lightweight steel frame for easy transport and storage
- Standard ferrite magnet.
- Lightweight and adjustable power.
- Generates 425 Watt power at 40 km/h (H range).
- 0.6 kgs dual steel disc flywheel.
- 3 resistance levels.
- Perfect for warming up of general fitness
- Trainer skewer included
- Simple to use pressure knob
- Made in Japan
Basic Steel Frame
- Basic but durable steel frame.
- Lightweight steel frame for easy transportation.
- Fits hub width between 110 – 148 mm ( Track / Fixi / BMX ~ ).
- Standard thread type hub clamp.
- Net Weight: 5.6 kgs
- Output Power (H range): 425 watt (40 km/h), 662 watt (60 km/h)
- Tire Size Capacity: 24" – 700 x 45c (ETRTO 47-622)
- Warranty: 1 year
- W = 610 mm
- D = 420 mm
- H = 400 mm
Minoura User ManualsMinoura Mag Ride 60D instruction manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.