Minoura Mag Ride 60D Turbo Trainer
- ShowProduct Information The entry-level Minoura Mag Ride 60D turbo trainer is great for improving your fitness and warming u... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Trainers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The entry-level Minoura Mag Ride 60D turbo trainer is great for improving your fitness and warming up before an event. You get a wide range of resistance to really challenge your fitness. Minoura’s Mag Ride is built with a wide and stable footprint for safe indoor training use. A smooth and quiet roller makes for hassle-free use. The Minoura Mag Ride 60D will fit a wide range of bikes from 24” to 700c x 45 tyres.
- Smooth and quiet ride
- Wide stable footprint
- Lightweight steel frame for easy transport and storage
- Standard ferrite magnet.
- Lightweight and adjustable power.
- Generates 425 Watt power at 40 km/h (H range).
- 0.6 kgs dual steel disc flywheel.
- 3 resistance levels.
- Perfect for warming up of general fitness
- Trainer skewer included
- Simple to use pressure knob
- Made in Japan
Basic Steel Frame
- Basic but durable steel frame.
- Lightweight steel frame for easy transportation.
- Fits hub width between 110 – 148 mm ( Track / Fixi / BMX ~ ).
- Standard thread type hub clamp.
- Net Weight: 5.6 kgs
- Output Power (H range): 425 watt (40 km/h), 662 watt (60 km/h)
- Tire Size Capacity: 24" – 700 x 45c (ETRTO 47-622)
- Warranty: 1 year
- W = 610 mm
- D = 420 mm
- H = 400 mm
Minoura User ManualsMinoura Mag Ride 60D instruction manual
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Trainers Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.