Minoura Vergo-Excel 2 Bike Rack
- ShowProduct Information The Minoura Vergo Excel car rack is a two-bike carrier for transporting your bikes inside your vehic... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Minoura Vergo Excel car rack is a two-bike carrier for transporting your bikes inside your vehicle. Two bikes can be secured to the rack with quick-release fork supports. All you need to do is remove your front bike wheel and fix your bike in place. The fork supports are multi angle, to allow you to position wide-handlebar bikes more easily.
There is no need to bolt the in car bike rack bar down - simply place it in the back of your vehicle and adjust the QR clamps to fi the interior of your van or people carrier.
- Holds 2 bikes stable in the cargo space of your car.
- Just put on the cargo floor. No need to bolt Vergo down.
- Holds up to three bikes with optional bike mount.
- Comes with 2 sets of fork mounts.
- Transports bikes safely and saves cargo space.
- TRANSFORMS to light maintenance stand with optional TF stand.
- All VERGO-Excel options are compatible with VERGO-TF.
- Lightweight and laterally stiff diamond dimension alloy bar.
- Customize fit using a saw for the width of your car.
- Anti-slip soft urethane rubber feet on both side of the base keep the rack in position.
Front Fork Mount
- Fits standard 9mm QR skewer and 15mm thru axle combination fork mount.
- Hub width is 100mm only.
- Fully position adjustable on the bar with knob.
- On rail fork mount keeps bike from moving when applying brakes.
- 6 position ratcheting fork mount saves even more space.
- Bar length: 990 mm
- Weight: 2.4 kgs
- Warranty: 1 year
- Strongly recommend use with cable or tape tie down belt (sold separately) for a more secure fit from bike to vehicle.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Car Rack Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available