Mondraker Dune Carbon R 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Confident performance on challenging trails. The Mondraker Dune Carbon R is a full sus enduro mounta... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Confident performance on challenging trails. The Mondraker Dune Carbon R is a full sus enduro mountain bike for aggressive trail riding and racing.
The Stealth carbon frame features Mondraker’s Forward Geometry - with a longer top tube and shorter 30mm stem. This offers improved confidence when descending on steep MTB terrain as well as better climbing control.
The dual link Zero Suspension System gives you 160mm of suspension travel that is extremely sensitive on small bumps as well as delivering big hit capabilities. The system isolates suspension and braking forces offering Zero brake jack, so the bike keeps on soaking up the bumps even when you are hard on the brakes. Zero pedal kick back ensures efficient use of your leg power too. Boost hub spacing front and rear adds stiffness and offers plenty of tyre clearance.
Up front the Fox 36 Performance fork offers 160mm of composed suspension travel and is paired with the Fox Float X EVOL shock on the rear for consistent performance even on the very longest descents. The Shimano XT 1x11 speed drivetrain gives you slick shifting with a wide range of gears while the SRAM Guide R brakes give you powerful stopping control. The Fox Transfer dropper post and DT Swiss E1900 wheels round off the spec on this dialled enduro race bike.
Ride faster with more confidence on the Mondraker Dune Carbon R.
- Stealth Carbon frame with Forward Geometry for increased stability
- ZERO suspension system offers 160mm of efficient suspension control
- Fox 36 Performance fork offers 160mm of confident suspension travel
- Fox Float X shock for consistent control on every descent
- Shimano XT 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- SRAM Guide R brakes for confident stopping power
- Fox transfer dropper post
- DT Swiss E1900 wheels
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black Phantom
- The Mondraker Dune Carbon R 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Dune 27´5 Stealth Full Carbon Zero Suspension System FG 160mm|
|Fork:||Fox 36 27´5 Float Grip 3Pos Lever Performance 15mm tapered 160mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X LV 3Pos Lever Performance 215x63.5mm|
|Headset:||FSA Nº42 ACB Bearings integrated tapered|
|Stem:||Onoff Stoic FG 30mm|
|Bars:||Mondraker custom design 1.0 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Guide R 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Guide R 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Guide R|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT SGS RDM8000|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SLM8000 11s|
|Rims:||DT E1900 Spline 27´5” Tubeless Ready wheelset|
|Front Hub:||DT E1900 Spline 15x100mm|
|Rear Hub:||DT E1900 Spline 12x142mm w/DT RWS axle|
|Spokes:||DT Champion Straight pull|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II TR Dual Exo 27´5x2.3|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II TR Dual Exo 27´5x2.3|
|Seat Post:||Fox Transfer Performance Elite internal|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect SL DM32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face X-Type 73mm|
|Chain:||Shimano HG60011 11s|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX KCSM7000 11-42t 11s|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.