Mondraker Foxy Carbon RR SL 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Mondraker Foxy Carbon RR SL has a new Stealth Air Carbon frame for 2018, which uses a special ca... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Mondraker Foxy Carbon RR SL has a new Stealth Air Carbon frame for 2018, which uses a special carbon to make it lighter, yet just as robust frame compared to the Stealth Carbon Foxy frames. It has revised Forward Geometry, giving it an even more capable ride, with longer reach and wheelbase, and a slacker head angle.
It features oversized 15mm axles and larger bearings for greater stiffness and durability, as well as downtube and chainstay protectors that save the frame from rock strikes and the chain. Boost 12x148mm spacing allows for a shorter rear end, giving nimble handling and extra tyre clearance. The Foxy is only allows for a 1x drivetrain.
A trunion mounted Fox Float DPX2 LV EVOL factory rear shock allows the 150mm travel to gobble the bumps and the Kashima coat on the stanchion gives a super slippery surface so the shock reacts to minimal effort. The Zero Suspension System uses two links that both connect to the shock to create a ‘floating’ system. It offers a neutral pedalling platform while climbing, yet opens completely for descents to keep you glued to the ground.
Up front, the Fox 34 Float FIT4 3Pos Evol Factory also has the Kashima gold treatment for super smooth action. It is Fox’s top of the line fork and with its 150mm travel, it is built to tackle the most challenging tracks and give absolute control along the way.
SRAM’s XO Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain is a highlight with its 10-50t cassette which offers an incredible 500% gear ration, allowing you to take on even the steepest climbs with energy in reserve for the way down. And managing that downhill speed are Shimano XTR Trail disc brakes. They deliver superb and precise braking, with the reliability that Shimano is known for.
To the mountains and beyond, the Mondraker Foxy carbon RR SL is a bike that can tackle near any trail you point it down.
- Stealth Full Carbon frame with Forward Geometry and Boost spacing gives confident and stable control
- Fox Float DPX2 LV EVOL 3pos Lever Factory Kashima rear shock controls the Zero Suspension System with 150mm travel
- Fox 34 Float FIT4 3Pos Evol Factory with Kashima coating and Boost spacing has 150mm travel to absorb bumps
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offer super wide gearing
- Shimano XTR disc brakes are powerful and reliable stoppers for all weather control
- DT Swiss XM1501 30mm Spline One wheelset is lightweight and robust
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Carbon / Light Blue / Flame Red
- The Mondraker Foxy Carbon RR SL is available with 0% APR Finance
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Foxy 27´5 Stealth Air Full Carbon Zero Suspension System FG 150mm|
|Fork:||Fox 34 27´5 Float FIT4 3Pos Evol Factory Kashima Boost tapered 150mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2 LV EVOL 3pos Lever Factory Kashima 205x62.5mm Trunion Mount|
|Headset:||Onoff Saturn tapered ACB|
|Stem:||Onoff Stoic FG30, 35mm Barbore|
|Bars:||Onoff Stoic Carbon 0.5 780mm 35mm barbore|
|Front Brake:||Shimano xtr M9020 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano xtr M9020 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano xtr|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X01 Eagle|
|Shifters:||Sram X01 Eagle 12s|
|Rims:||Dt Swiss M1501 30mm Spline One 27´5 wheelset|
|Front Hub:||DT Classic 240 Boost 15mm|
|Rear Hub:||DT Classic 240 Boost 12X148mm XD freehub|
|Spokes:||DT Competition Straight pull|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II TR Dual Exo 27.5x2.3|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent TR Dual Exo 27.5x2.40|
|Seat Post:||Fox Transfer Performance Elite Internal 1X|
|Chainset:||Sram X01 Eagle Carbon Boost 34t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP XR|
|Chain:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram Eagle XG1295 10-50t 12s|