Mondraker Vantage R + 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information More grip, more float, more fun. The Mondraker Vantage R+ is a hardtail mountain bike, with plus siz... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
More grip, more float, more fun. The Mondraker Vantage R+ is a hardtail mountain bike, with plus sized 27.5” tyres and 140mm of suspension travel up front, that allows you to ride every MTB trail with confidence.
Designed for all-mountain riding the Vantage features a robust 6061 Stealth Evo aluminium frame with butted tubes to keep the weight down. A slack 67 degree head angle, combined with Forward Geometry, give you a stable ride with confident handling, particularly on steep trails. The tapered head tube adds front end stiffness and the frame is compatible with stealth dropper posts.
The 27.5” + wheels are shod with high volume 3.0” tyres that absorb bumps on the trail for a much smoother ride that gives you more grip in the corners – ideal for a hardtail.
The SRAM 1x10 speed drivetrain is combined with a wide range cassette for easy, reliable shifting with a good spread of gears. The SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes give you confident stopping power in all weather conditions.
Have more fun on the whole mountain with the Mondraker Vantage R+.
- 6061 Stealth Aluminium frame is robust yet lightweight
- Forward Geometry for a confident ride on challenging trails
- RockShox Sector Silver fork offers 140mm of plush suspension
- SRAM 1x10 speed drivetrain for easy shifting and a wide range of gears
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Sizes: Small. Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Blue/White
- The Mondraker Vantage R+ 27.5 is available with 0% finance
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Vantage 27´5+ Stealth Forward Geometry|
|Fork:||RockShox Sektor Silver 27´5+ RL Solo Air Boost tapered 140mm|
|Headset:||FSA Nº57 ACB Bearings integrated tapered 1-1/8”->1/5”|
|Stem:||Onoff Stoic FG 30mm|
|Bars:||Mondraker custom design 1.0 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Level|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Long cage 10s|
|Shifters:||SRAM X5 Trigger 10s|
|Rims:||MDK EP1 40 27´5+ TLR|
|Front Hub:||MDK Disc Pro DC711 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||MDK Disc Pro DHL157 12x157mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Chronicle TR Exo 27´5x3.0|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Chronicle TR Exo 27´5x3.0|
|Seat Post:||Onoff Notion 0-R 31.6x400mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM NX1 24mm 32t Boost|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP XR 73mm|
|Chain:||Sram PC-1031 10s|
|Cassette:||SUNRACE CSMCS3 11-42t 10s|
Mondraker Vantage R + 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
The bike handles really well, keeps up with my friends full Sus trail bike with ease. The maxxis tyres are ok in the dry but very slippery in the wet. Tredz have set the bike up perfectly and delivery only took 4 days too. Thank you
The bike handles really well, keeps up with my friends full Sus trail bike with ease. The maxxis tyres are ok in the dry but very slippery in the wet. Tredz have set the bike up perfectly and delivery only took 4 days too. Thank youClose review