Moon Arcturus Auto Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information Wide angle illumination that turns itself on when you need it. The Moon Arcturus is a powerful rear ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Wide angle illumination that turns itself on when you need it. The Moon Arcturus is a powerful rear bike light that puts out up to 30 lumens from the 30 chip LED board. The light is delivered in an even wide angle spread and the auto function means that the light will turn itself on in low light conditions so you don’t need to remember to turn it on every time. With this integrated light sensor the Arcturus ideal for the daily commute.
Moon Arcturus Auto: Flash Patterns
- 7 modes
- 30 chip COB high brightness LED
- Side visibility
- Water resistant
- Light sensor and auto function
The Arcturus offers fantastic output from a small and lightweight chassis. Combined with an integrated light sensor makes the Arcturus ideal for the daily commute.
- 1 pce 30 chip rectangular COB LED
- CNC aluminium heat sink
- Integrated light sensor (auto on / off)
- Auto safe mode
- Mode memory function
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery 3.7v 300mAh
- 7 modes
- low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Auto fully charged cut off
- Side visibility
- Water resistant IPX4
- Daytime flash mode 70 lumens / 16 hours
- ARCTURUS-AUTO PRO
- RB-22 (Universal bracket)
- 2 O-rings for mounting:
- RS-G (fits 20-35mm diameters)
- RS-H (fits 35-52mm diameters)
- BK-21 (Belt clip)
- USB-WP (Water resistant USB cable)
Mode Lumen Runtime
MODE 1 10 3:45
MODE 2 15 2:20
MODE 3 35 1:20
FL 1 10 17:00
FL 2 35 5:00
FL 3 35 8:00
DAY FL 70 16:30
There are currently no customer reviews
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.