Moon Comet 30 Lumen USB Rechargeable Rear Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear lights See the latest products
New in Rear lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Moon are well known for creating exceptional bike lights. So as you?d expect the Comet 30 USB rechar... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Moon are well known for creating exceptional bike lights. So as you?d expect the Comet 30 USB rechargeable rear light is packed full of features and brand quality, all for great value. The 30 lumen output, while not strong enough for pitch dark riding is wide beamed for urban commutes.
You have the option of attaching the Comet 30 vertically or horizontally depending on your preference, and it?s compact enough (8 x 1.2 x 2cm) to fit wherever you want. Tool less fitting thanks to the rubber strap is great for when you need to remove your light regularly.
Moon have also help you keep track on how much charge you have left with a useful low battery indicator which glows red when you?ve only got 30 minutes of charge left. The Lithium-Ion battery only takes 2 hours to charge by USB and auto cuts out when fully charged to help conserve battery performance. You get between 1.7 - 6.8 hours of charge on constant mode and between 3 - 5.5 hours on flash.
- 30 Lumen output
- Internal Li ion battery
- USB rechargeable
- 2 Hour USB charge time
- Full beam 3 hours
- Low beam 7 hours
- Flashing and constant modes
- Low battery indicator
- Auto charge cut off
- Side visibility
- Includes seatpost and saddle mount brackets
- Horizontal and vertical mounting
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.