Moon Comet X Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The new Comet X has been designed for everyday use, with an integrated high output COB LED.1 pce 16 ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 1 pce 16 chip high output COB LED
- CNC aluminium heat sink
- Auto safe mode
- Mode memory function
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery 3.7v 300 mAh
- 7 modes
- Low battery charging and fully charged indicator
- Auto fully charged cut off
- Side visibility
- Water resistant IPX4
- 270 degree total beam angle
- 77 degree spot angle
- Daytime flash mode 120 lumen output / 23 hours runtime
- Includes universal bracket and belt clip bracket
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Moon Comet X Front Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I've had two of these, both had the same problem, in that they will not recharge properly. The light still works when plugged into a USB port however it will not turn on once unplugged. Could be that I've just been unlucky but i will not be buying again....useless in my opinion!
I've had two of these, both had the same problem, in that they will not recharge properly. The light still works when plugged into a USB port however it will not turn on once unplugged. Could be that I've just been unlucky but i will not be buying again....useless in my opinion!Close review
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.