Moon Comet X Pro Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The Moon Comet X Pro front light is a great everyday bike light for use on the morning commute and p... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Moon Comet X Pro front light is a great everyday bike light for use on the morning commute and post-work fitness ride. You get plenty of brightness modes for versatile use with a fast recharge time of only 2 hours. The Comet X Pro casts light in a wide 270 degree angle for excellent side visibility at junctions and crossings. A great bike light for urban riding.
- 1 pc (16 chips) COB high brightness white LED
- CNC Aluminium heat sink casing
- Auto safe mode
- Mode memory function
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V 500 mAh)
- 3 steady modes and 4 flashing mdoes
- Quick release universal bracket (fits all round bars and AERO style bars)
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- Side visibility
- Recharge time: 2hrs
- 270 degree total beam angle
- 77 degree spot angle
- Daytime flash mode 240 lumen output / 21 hours runtime
- Includes universal bracket and belt clip bracket
- Water resistance (IPX 4)
- Size (W x D x H): 73 x 18 x 21mm
- Weight: 0.028Kg; Packing & Package: 0.1Kg
- Comet -X PRO (Front)
- RB-22 (Universal bracket)
- 2 O-rings for mounting:
- RS-G (fits 20-35mm diameters)
- RS-H (fits 35-52mm diameters)
- BK-21 (Belt clip)
- USB-WP (Water resistant USB cable)
- RB-23 (Helmet bracket)
- USB-RM-350 (USB remote control 350mm)
Moon Comet X Pro brightness modes
Mode Lumen Runtime
MODE 1 30 5:30
MODE 2 60 2:30
MODE 3 120 1:30
FL 1 50 17:00
FL 2 120 7:00
FL 3 120 11:00
DAY FL 240 21:30
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.