Moon Crescent USB Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Commuter safety lightThe Moon Crescent front light is a great commuter light for urban riders lookin... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Commuter safety light
The Moon Crescent front light is a great commuter light for urban riders looking for added visibility in low light conditions. The 1 piece COB 10 chips white LED emits a good 50 lumen in a wide strip. Being USB rechargeable you can easily charge the bike light at work for your commute home.
5 brightness modes
You get 5 different light modes to play with on the Moon Crescent including Standard, High, Overdrive, 50% Flashing, 100% Flashing and Strobe. Depending on your ride conditions you can opt for economy or safety. The Strobe feature is particularly bright is will make your presence known.
Quick release mounts
Quick release mounts means you can quickly attach and remove the bike light as when you need it. Side visibility is great for vulnerable crossing and junctions. The Crescent front light is also water resistant.
- 1 pce COB 15 chip LED
- 50 lumen output (Front)
- 30 Lumen output (Rear)
- 22 LUX @ 1m
- 3.7v 300mAh Lithium battery
- USB rechargeable
- Up to 6 hours 30 minutes runtime
- All-round visibility
- 2 hour charge time
- 70mm x 18mm x 10mm
- Weight: 20g
- Constant & flashing modes
- Quick release bracket
- Low battery indicator
- Side visibility
- Water resistant
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.