Moon Mask 5 LED USB Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information 70 lumen outputThose wanting a stylish and compact front bike light should check out the Moon Mask 5... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
70 lumen output
Those wanting a stylish and compact front bike light should check out the Moon Mask 5.0. 5 extremely bright Nichia LED’s produce a powerful beam (up to 70 lumen) that mark your presence on the roads.
Constant & Flashing modes
You can either choose constant or flashing modes depending on the ride conditions. The Mask can also be horizontally adjusted for optimal visibility.
Fast USB charging
A low battery indicator stops you getting caught in the dark on your way home. You can plug the Moon Mask into any USB port and charge from flat in just 2 hours. For that you’ll get up to 8.5 hours of burntime.
This is a popular choice for commuters as it is small, compact and powerful for urban riding and comes with a quick release handlebar bracket for easy install/ removal.
- Tool free quick release handlebar bracket
- 5 Nichia super bright LED’s
- Constant & Flashing modes
- Water resistant
- Horizontally adjustable
- Low battery indicator
- 3.7V Lithium polymer battery
- USB rechargeable via PC or mac
- Upto 70 lumen light output
- Up to 8.5 hours run time
- 2 hours charge time
- Cover exchange system. You can change the cover of the Mask 5.0 to match your bike
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.