Moon Meteor 250 Lumen USB Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Max 250 lumen outputThis front bike light is a real stunner. The Moon Meteor has a powerful max outp... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Max 250 lumen output
This front bike light is a real stunner. The Moon Meteor has a powerful max output of 250 lumens, which will really light up your commute home. Although not bright enough for pitch black riding it is great for towns and cities.
Easy USB charging
Fully USB rechargeable you can charge the light up while you’re at work.
Helmet mount compatible
As a backup light the Meteor 250 is great attached to your helmet for added visibility, and the quick release helmet mount makes quick and easy. Another useful feature is the low battery indicator which shows you how much charge you have left.
- 1 pc CREE XP-G (R5) high brightness Led
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery( 3.7V 1200mAh)
- USB rechargeable
- Water resistant headlight with durable aluminum alloy light cap
- 6 modes : Over drive / High / Standard / Flashing / Strobe / SOS
- Quick release handlebar mount (fits 22-31.8mm)
- Quick release helmet mount
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- 6 modes indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- High precision optical lens
- Size:71 x 43 x 25mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.