Moon Ring USB Rechargeable 25 Lumens Rear Bike Light
- ShowProduct Information Innovative designThe Moon Ring is a very compact and innovative rear bike light. A 1 piece circular ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Moon Ring is a very compact and innovative rear bike light. A 1 piece circular ring of LED’s provides a unique light source that will be unfamiliar (and thus interesting) to drivers. Delivering a strong 25 lumen from the 21g gram package is impressive.
270 degree side visibility
You get 270 degrees of side visibility for added safety when approaching junctions, crossings and roundabouts.
Quick release bracket
A quick release universal bracket fits all round and aero bars. The 2 supplied O-rings make fitting the light to your frame very quick and easy.
6 brightness modes
The Moon Ring rear LED light comes 6 different brightness modes to play with, so you can optimise the beam for the conditions you’re riding. There is even an SOS 12 lumen option for use in emergencies.
- 1 piece 15 chip circular ring COB high brightness LED
- CNC aluminium heat sink casing
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery 3.7v / 280 mAh
- USB rechargeable
- Quick release patented universal bracket fits all round and aero bars
- 2 x O-rings 20-35mm & 35-52mm
- Low battery, charging & fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut off system
- Side visibility
- IPX4 water resistant
- Belt clip bracket
- 270 degrees total light angle
- Weight: 21g
- 44mm x 31.2mm x 16.5mm
- Overdrive 25 lumens - 1 hour 30 mins
- High 12 lumens - 2 hours 45 mins
- Standard 6 lumens - 5 hours 35 mins
- 100% flashing 25 lumens - 2 hours 50 mins
- 20% flashing 6 lumens - 12 hours
- SOS 12 lumens - 7 hours 30 mins
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.