Moon X-Power 2500 Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Moon X-Power 2500 rechargeable front bike light delivers an epic 2,500 lumen output. This is a t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Moon X-Power 2500 rechargeable front bike light delivers an epic 2,500 lumen output. This is a true trail light for guiding you around XC loops and singletrack shreds in pitch black conditions. Overdrive, High and Standard brightness modes all deliver over 1,100 lumen.
Heat sink cooling system
The high brightness LED’s heat up the aluminium body whilst operating. Moon have built an efficient cooling system to increase runtimes and the brightness of the LED from 15% - 30%. Crucially to reduce the heat generated by the LED’s the X-Power 2500 is designed with an aluminium body and equipped with air venting.
Over heating protection system
X-Power will detect if it is running without adequate airflow. A protection device will automatically start to dim the light to standard brightness mode. This reduces the heat of the light and ensures the LED’s are not damaged due to overheating.
You can cycle through the 7 different brightness modes by using the remote switch on your handlebar. This means you can optimise brightness based on the conditions you're riding, as you ride, without taking your hands off the bar.
- 4 x Cree XM-L (U2) LEDS
- CNC aluminium body
- 7 modes
- Quick release handlebar bracket
- Quick release helmet mount
- Mode indicator
- The headlight features a low battery indicator
- The battery features an incremental charge level gauge
- Precision optical lens, for light clarity and output
- The set includes a remote switch allowing you to scroll through the lights modes without taking your hands off the bars
- The set includes a battery extension cable allowing the battery to be mounted on the bike, helmet or carried in a backpack.
- Auto stop smart charger
- The set includes magic tape bands for mounting the battery unit securely to the bike
- The LEDs are mounted on copper plated LED boards to increase the heat transfer rate and enhance the lights performance
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery (7.4V / 6600mAh)
- Charging and fully charged indicator
- The battery can be used as a rear light with flashing and constant modes
- The battery unit has a USB power out port, so you can charge or power other items from it via a USB connection.
- Light body 136g
- Battery case 357g
- Charge time - 6 hours
- Overdrive - 2500 lumens, 1 hour 40 mins run time
- High - 1500 lumens, 2 hours 30 mins runtime
- Standard - 1100 lumens, 3 hours 40 mins runtime
- Low - 500 lumens, 9 hours 40 mins runtime
- Flashing - 7 hours 30 mins runtime
- Strobe - 6 hours 20 mins runtime
- SOS - 6 hours 20 mins runtime