Moon X-Power 2500 Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The Moon X-Power 2500 rechargeable front bike light delivers an epic 2,500 lumen output. This is a t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Moon X-Power 2500 rechargeable front bike light delivers an epic 2,500 lumen output. This is a true trail light for guiding you around XC loops and singletrack shreds in pitch black conditions. Overdrive, High and Standard brightness modes all deliver over 1,100 lumen.
Heat sink cooling system
The high brightness LED’s heat up the aluminium body whilst operating. Moon have built an efficient cooling system to increase runtimes and the brightness of the LED from 15% - 30%. Crucially to reduce the heat generated by the LED’s the X-Power 2500 is designed with an aluminium body and equipped with air venting.
Over heating protection system
X-Power will detect if it is running without adequate airflow. A protection device will automatically start to dim the light to standard brightness mode. This reduces the heat of the light and ensures the LED’s are not damaged due to overheating.
You can cycle through the 7 different brightness modes by using the remote switch on your handlebar. This means you can optimise brightness based on the conditions you're riding, as you ride, without taking your hands off the bar.
- 4 x Cree XM-L (U2) LEDS
- CNC aluminium body
- 7 modes
- Quick release handlebar bracket
- Quick release helmet mount
- Mode indicator
- The headlight features a low battery indicator
- The battery features an incremental charge level gauge
- Precision optical lens, for light clarity and output
- The set includes a remote switch allowing you to scroll through the lights modes without taking your hands off the bars
- The set includes a battery extension cable allowing the battery to be mounted on the bike, helmet or carried in a backpack.
- Auto stop smart charger
- The set includes magic tape bands for mounting the battery unit securely to the bike
- The LEDs are mounted on copper plated LED boards to increase the heat transfer rate and enhance the lights performance
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery (7.4V / 6600mAh)
- Charging and fully charged indicator
- The battery can be used as a rear light with flashing and constant modes
- The battery unit has a USB power out port, so you can charge or power other items from it via a USB connection.
- Light body 136g
- Battery case 357g
- Charge time - 6 hours
- Overdrive - 2500 lumens, 1 hour 40 mins run time
- High - 1500 lumens, 2 hours 30 mins runtime
- Standard - 1100 lumens, 3 hours 40 mins runtime
- Low - 500 lumens, 9 hours 40 mins runtime
- Flashing - 7 hours 30 mins runtime
- Strobe - 6 hours 20 mins runtime
- SOS - 6 hours 20 mins runtime
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Moon X-Power 2500 Rechargeable Front Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Briliant light for MTB riding, didn't even need a helmet light the beam is so well spread. Ran for and hour and a half varying the beam strength for the different levels of technical director used about 20% of the battery. Light is a true white colour which I found better than my friends slightly off white lights. All round great light.
Briliant light for MTB riding, didn't even need a helmet light the beam is so well spread. Ran for and hour and a half varying the beam strength for the different levels of technical director used about 20% of the battery. Light is a true white colour which I found better than my friends slightly off white lights. All round great light.Close review
Front Bike Lights Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.