Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment 32ml
- ShowProduct Information Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment uses cutting edge moisture absorption technology with an anti-mist formul... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionMuc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment uses cutting edge moisture absorption technology with an anti-mist formula to create a transparent, micro-thin coating so your ride is never cut short by foggy goggles! Our Anti-Fog Treatment lasts up to five days, and if you spray on the outside of your swim goggles or sports glasses, the anti-mist formula will help rain bead off to make your ride that much safer!
And, with our long-lasting formula, you're goggles will be fog free for up to five days!
- Intensive anti-mist formula
- Advanced moisture absorption
- Lasts up to 5 days
- Safe on all plastics and glass
- Ideal for mx and ski goggles, Snowboard goggles, helmet visors, glasses & car mirrors
Directions for use:
- Step 1 - Ensure area is clean and contaminant free.
- Step 2 - Shake bottle to activate formula.
- Step 3 - Spray a light mist of Anti-Fog Treatment onto the surface and wipe gently with a dry piece of tissue.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.