Muc-Off Bike Cleaner Concentrate
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bike cleaners See the latest products
New in Bike cleaners
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech B... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill pouch! It’s the same award winning cleaner but in concentrate form! Just one 500ml pouch will make two litre bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Or, if you’re really into bulk buying, our 5 litre concentrate makes up to 20 bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each Bike Cleaner Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X1 Chain Cleaning Device! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
Directions for use:
- Shake pouch to activate formula.
- Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Shake bottle vigourously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.
If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
- 500ml pouch = 2 litres of Bike Cleaner at £6 per litre!
- 5 litre carton = 20 litres of Bike Cleaner at £4 per litre!
- 1 litre bottle = 4 litres of Bike Cleaner at £5 per litre!
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors