Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner 750ml
- ShowProduct Information The Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner is the complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Fast and effective grease cutting formula
- Removes all chain oil and wax residue
- Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants
- Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices
- Trigger spray included for easy application
- Deep cleans all drive chain areas in seconds
- Step 1 - Shake bottle to activate formula.
- Step 2 - Spray Bio Drivetrain Cleaner over the entire drive chain area including cassette, chain rings, chain and derailleurs.
- Step 3 - Leave for up to 2 minutes before agitating stubborn grease, oil or grime with a brush or cloth. If using with a Muc-Off X-3 Dirty Chain Machine, unscrew trigger spray and fill device with formula. Attach the device to chain and spin pedals in reverse motion for 4-6 revolutions.
- Step 4 - Rinse with fresh, clean water to remove all contaminants.
- Step 5 - After rinsing, apply Muc-Off Bike Protect and a Muc-Off Chain Lube for ultimate drive chain efficiency!
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.