Muc-Off Bio Dry Lube 120ml
- ShowProduct Information Muc-Off Dry Chain Lube is a durable, deep penetrating Chain Lubricant and oil that’s formulated to h... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Ideal for MTB, Road & Cyclocross
- Wax based formula excels in dry, dusty conditions
- Added protection against contaminants
- Provides smooth and quiet gear shifting
- Can be applied to chain, cables, shifters and derailleurs
- Pipette system for easy application
- Step 1 - Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
- Step 2 - Ensure drive chain area is dry.
- Step 3 - Apply a moderate amount of Bio Dry Chain Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- Step 4 - Wipe away any excess chain lube.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Muc-Off Bio Dry Lube 120ml Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Fantastic much off dry lube, Keeps the drivechain ticking over
Fantastic much off dry lube, Keeps the drivechain ticking overClose review
Dry lube sounds like a contradiction but this isn’t bad actually, wouldn’t use it on very long MTB rides I don’t think
Dry lube sounds like a contradiction but this isn’t bad actually, wouldn’t use it on very long MTB rides I don’t thinkClose review
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.