Muc-Off Bio Wet Lube 50ml
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bike lubricants See the latest products
RRP: £6.99 Save £2.10
RRP: £4.99 Save £1.00
RRP: £9.99 Save £4.00
RRP: £5.99 Save £1.70
New in Bike lubricants
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Muc-Off Wet Chain Lube is an ultra durable, long distance bicycle chain lubricant and oil that’s bee... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Muc-Off Wet Chain Lube is an ultra durable, long distance bicycle chain lubricant and oil that’s been specifically formulated to excel over long distances in wet or muddy conditions. Our state of the art formula has been derived from natural ingredients and made completely from renewable sources.
Muc-Off Wet Chain Lube penetrates deep into your chain link’s core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection. Our integral ’Extreme Pressure Additives’ coat every part of the link to provide a silky smooth gear change and an ultra efficient drive chain.
- Ensures silky smooth gear shifts
- Reduces friction and energy consumption
- Repels water for chain and component protection
- Excels in wet, muddy riding conditions
- Extreme pressure additives for increased efficiency
- Vegetable oil based formula for eco protection
- Pipette system for easy application
- Can be applied to chain, shifters, cables and derailleurs
- Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross
Directions for Use:
- Step1 - Clean drive train thoroughly before wet chain lube application.
- Step 2 - Ensure drive train area is dry.
- Step 3 - Apply a moderate amount of Bio Wet Chain Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- Step 4 - Wipe away any excess chain lube.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.