Muc-Off C3 Dry Ceramic Lube
- ShowProduct Information C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to giving the ultimate lubrication. It gives ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionC3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to giving the ultimate lubrication. It gives total corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and damp conditions. With added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers, C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube maximises your power output by reducing metal to metal contact to a ground breaking, low level and gives up to 10 times the performance of conventional chain oils and lubes. The Muc-Off R&D team definitely didn’t cut corners when they brought the future of bike lubes to the masses.
In fact, our team made sure the C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by creating a biodegradable, petroleum free formula so you don’t have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet. The new C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is available in 5ml, 50ml, 120ml and 1ltr sizes so whether you’re in the workshop, on the road or hitting the trails, we’ve got you covered.
- Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Provides the ultimate performance in damp, dry & dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection
- Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
- Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application
- Includes UV torch to check for 100% coverage
- Fully de-grease drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
- Ensure drive chain area is dry.
- Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride.
- Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch!
- Wipe excess lube carefully
Muc-Off C3 Dry Ceramic Lube Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Great lubrication comes with UV light to check coverage. Works well on my road bike. Might seem expensive but a good quality lube will help your chain last longer. A good investment.
Great lubrication comes with UV light to check coverage. Works well on my road bike. Might seem expensive but a good quality lube will help your chain last longer. A good investment.Close review
Always lasts a long time on my chain and best one I have used!
Always lasts a long time on my chain and best one I have used!Close review
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.