Muc-Off Visor, Lens and Goggle Cleaner
- ShowProduct Information Visor, Lens & Goggle Cleaner quickly and safely removes dirt, dust, grime, snow, sweat and oily resi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionVisor, Lens & Goggle Cleaner quickly and safely removes dirt, dust, grime, snow, sweat and oily residue from all helmets, eye wear and goggles. Its been formulated using de-ionised water as recommended by many helmet manufacturers and it’s safe to use on all lens materials including polycarbonate! Visor, Lens & Goggle Cleaner is also anti-bacterial and uses pH neutral soaps. And you don’t have to worry about the formula either! It’s fully biodegradable and contains no solvents or harmful chemicals.
It's perfect for cleaning motorcycle goggles, cycling glasses and goggles as well as snowboard and ski goggles.
Directions for use:
- Spray Visor, Lens & Goggle Cleaner onto the surface.
- Allow formula to soften any hard contaminant particles.
- Gently wipe with a clean microfibre cloth.
- Antibacterial - Kills 99.9% of germs
- Formulated using de-ionised water
- pH neutral formula as recommended by helmet manufacturers
- Free from solvents and harmful chemicals
- 100% biodegradable
- Ideal for motorcycle goggles
- Ideal for cycling glasses and goggles
- Ideal for snowboard and ski goggles
There are currently no customer reviews
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.