Mucky Nutz Fat Butt Fender Fat Bike Rear Mudguard
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:The original wide saddle guard, suitable for fat bikes or just a wider load.Prevents 's... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The original wide saddle guard, suitable for fat bikes or just a wider load.
- Prevents 'soggy a*** syndrome'.
- Fitted as close as possible to back face for optimum muck catching.
- Prevents the top of your seat post from getting clogged up.
- Discrete but very effective.
- Possibly the lightest fat bike mudguard, at just 45g.
- No need for separate fasteners, making it easy to fit and take off.
- Compatible with all standard double steel rail saddles, so long as they don't have any daft bits hanging off the rear.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Mucky Nutz Fat Butt Fender Fat Bike Rear Mudguard Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Still get a soggy arse with this on the fat bike. Far too short to be completely effective.
Still get a soggy arse with this on the fat bike. Far too short to be completely effective.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.