NiteRider Mako 100 Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
RRP: £30.00 Save £9.01
RRP: £39.99 Save £15.00
RRP: £24.99 Save £11.00
RRP: £19.99 Save £6.50
RRP: £20.00 Save £8.01
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information We understand lights are an integral part of your daily commute. Using a light can mean the differen... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionWe understand lights are an integral part of your daily commute. Using a light can mean the difference between being seen or not by automobile drivers. Many of the "entry level" commuter lights are nothing more than "be seen" lights. Your overall safety and visibility should not be limited by your budget, that’s why we created the Mako Series. The Mako line now offers five models and up to 200 lumens, not only allowing the cyclist to be seen, but allowing the cyclist to see as well. Our favorite feature is the side "gills" emit a red light, which not only looks cool, but makes the Makos more visible. The Mako line is easy on the wallet and operates on 2 AA batteries (included). For 2013, we have introduced the new Mako USB rechargeable light for those who want to forgo changing batteries.
- Light : 100 Lumen Cree LED
- Lumens : 100
- Battery : 2 AA (Included)
- Light Levels : 3 , High / Low / Flash
- Flash Mode : Yes
- Weight : 165 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.