Northwave Devil Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information A great quality set of sunglasses with an extra clear lens included with each pair. These glasses al... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA great quality set of sunglasses with an extra clear lens included with each pair. These glasses also come with hard and soft carry cases to keep them safe.
- Polycarbonate Lens with first-rate optical features, excellent impact resistance and extraordinary lightness: polycarbonate lenses also have a low refraction index and are solvent and scratch resistant.
- Off-centre lens, the axis of the lens is aligned with the focal point of the eye so your eyes won't get tired during use.
- The lenses are treated to make them perfectly smooth so any drops of water simply slide off, leaving the surface dry and free from water prisms so you will always have perfect visibility.
- Adjustable nose pads.
Northwave Devil Sunglasses Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Very comfortable and easy to adjust, allowing for a good fit. For the price, they are extremely good value.
Very comfortable and easy to adjust, allowing for a good fit. For the price, they are extremely good value.Close review
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.