Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX SPD Winter MTB Boots
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride in the harshest conditions with the Northwave Raptor Artic GTX winter MTB boots, designed for c... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Ride in the harshest conditions with the Northwave Raptor Artic GTX winter MTB boots, designed for comfort, warmth and performance down to -10°C. The addition of the Climaflex collar completes the package as a pair of superb boots to tackle off-road winter rides for 2018.
Temperature Range: -10°C - +5°C
Constructed from GoreTex's Koala membrane a winter specific material suitable for temperatures from -10 to +5°C these boots supply all the warmth and comfort you would expect in winter conditions.
The shoes offer a waterproof barrier with excellent thermal insulation and the same excellent power transfer that Northwave owners have come to expect from their shoes.
Jaws Carbon Reinforced Sole
The Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole is highly stiff rated 8 by Northwave as well as supplying all the grip needed for winter rides with its aggressive tread pattern.
No matter the season riders just want to focus on pedalling and maximizing their performance with no distractions. Northwave’s next generation of winter boots is now one-step closer to riders’ needs with the brand new Climaflex collar construction.
Free from overlaps and Velcro the Climaflex collar is designed to deliver unprecedented mobility for riders and make their winter boots feel like an extension of their legs.
Without the use of conventional Velcro multi-panel ankle designs that limit your body’s natural movements the foot and ankle feel like an integral part of the body as soon as the boots are on to they fit like a seamless connection that minimizes hotspots.
This unbeatable freedom of movement sets a before-and-after for winter shoes that perfectly matches the Climaflex protection from the weather created by the combination of soft highly insulating thermal Neoprene and the extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler membrane in key areas. The two synergistically create a wind- and waterproof barrier that keeps feet warm and cosy.
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
- The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even at -10°C
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360° reflective inserts
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.