Nukeproof Mega 275 Comp Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The NukeProof Mega 275 Comp is a full sus mountain bike built to take on the gnarliest trails you’re... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The NukeProof Mega 275 Comp is a full sus mountain bike built to take on the gnarliest trails you’re able to ride to the top of. And some you’re not.
Featuring a custom hydroformed T6 6061 Aluminium 27.5” wheeled mountain bike frame with 160mm of downhill-munching travel. Low, slack and long, the Mega 275 is up to date with all the new geometry trends to keep it fast and stable, as Sam Hill showed with his Enduro World Series win aboard it.
“It’s a bike that you know you could instantly be competitive on, in any style of enduro race.” - MBR
The RockShox legendary Pike RC has 160mm of travel to tame the mountains, while a Monarch RL shock controls the 160mm of rear travel to balance the Mega perfectly. The SRAM GX1/X1 drivetrain gives a wide gear ratio to get you easily to the top with plenty left in the tank to tackle the downs.
SRAM also takes care of the braking with its 4 piston Guide R brakes to offer consistent and reliable stopping power. Raceface Affect wheels offer a stable and strong platform to roll on, while WTB tyres makes sure you have traction in all conditions.
Seek out tougher trails with the Nukeproof Mega 275 Comp.
- Custom hydroformed T6 6061 Aluminium frame with 160mm travel
- RockShox Pike RC with 160mm travel for supple suspension
- RockShox Monarch RL shock controls the rear suspension
- SRAM GX1/X1 11 speed drivetrain offers wide gearing
- SRAM Guide R brakes keep braking consistent
- Colour: Teal/Lime
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Nukeproof Mega 275 Comp is available with 0% APR finance
The Nukeproof Mega 275 Comp 2017 Features are:
Frame: Mega 275,Custom hydroformed T6 6061 aluminium
Rear Shock: Rockshox Monarch, RL, 216x63mm, HVI, ML, Black
Fork: Rockshox Pike RC 27.5", Solo Air, 160mm, Black, Maxle Stealth
Headset: Nukeproof 44-56IITS
Bars: Nukeproof Warhead Riser; 760mm wide, 25mm rise, Black/Grey
Stem: Nukeproof Zero, 31.8mm, 50mm, Black/Grey
Rear Mech: SRAM X1 11spd, Black
Shifters SRAM GX 11spd, Black
Chainset: SRAM Descendant 170mm, Direct Mount 32t X-Sync Ring, Black
Cassette: SRAM PG1130, 11-42T
Chain: SRAM PC1110, 11spd
Front Brake: SRAM Guide R, Black, 180mm Rotors
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide R, Black, 180mm Rotors
Rims: Raceface Aeffect 25, 27.5", Shimano Free Hub
Tyres: WTB Vigilante Comp, 27.5"x2.35 High Grip Front,
WTB Trail Boss Comp, 27.5"x2.25 Rear
Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 125mm, Trigger, Black
Saddle: Nukeproof Vector AM, Lime