Cold-forged from high-grade 6061 aluminium for optimum strength and featuring extensive CNC machining to shave off excess material, the Nukeproof Warhead stem is built to tackle the gnarliest of DH trails while staying light enough for all-round riding.
We have redesigned the four-bolt faceplate system to shave some weight whilst retaining strength to offer maximum security against bar slippage.
The Warhead also features a knee-friendly steerer clamp design – no protruding edges mean less chance of injury, while micro-fluting helps to dissipate stress loads for additional strength and security.
Available in 31.8mm bar clamp size with 5-degree rise, the Warhead is available in a choice of lengths (50mm or 60mm) and three colour options; Black/Yellow, Black/Black and Nukeproof Yellow.
- Cold-forged for optimum strength
- Extensively CNC-machined
- Micro-fluting helps dissipate stress loads
- Knee-friendly steerer clamp design
- Opposing steerer clamp bolts
- Four-bolt front mount face plate
- Bar clamp: 31.8mm Ø
- Rise: 5 degrees
- Colours: Black/Yellow, Black/Black, Yellow
- Available lengths: 50mm, 60mm
- Weight inc bolts: 50mm – 164g