Oakley Frogskin Polarized Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Oakley Frogskin sunglasses bring back retro 80’s style with bang up to date eyewear technology. The ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Oakley Frogskin sunglasses bring back retro 80’s style with bang up to date eyewear technology. The Plutonite lens maximises clarity while filtering out harmful rays and blue light. Hit the streets in style with these sunnies.
- Plutonite Lens: Extremely optically pure to maximise clarity and impact resistance. Filters out 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The lens itself offers UV protection, it’s not a coating.
- High Definition Optics (HDO): Offers optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- Iridium: Iridium coating on the lens is designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare.
- Three-Point Fit: The Frogskin sunglasses only make contact at the bridge of your nose and sides of the head. The sunnies are held in precise optical alignment with a secure fit, without painful pressure points.
- O-Matter: Stress resistant frame material that is also lightweight and highly durable. Controlled flexibility improves impact resistance while offering comfort mile after mile.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.