Oakley Hijinx Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Take all the music, art and life that inspires athletes to step up and go beyond. Shape it with an e... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionTake all the music, art and life that inspires athletes to step up and go beyond. Shape it with an edge of attitude but keep the look clean and uncomplicated, then give it the best technology ever to carve light rays. That's how we made HIJINX sunglasses, an O Matter frame decked with dual cam hinges, true metal icons and High Definition Optics(HDO). Eye-chafing UV can't get through our Plutonite lenses, and the side contours use patented XYZ Optics for widescreen clarity. If you need to add prescription lenses, no worries.
Each lens/frame combo is matched with metal icons in a unique finish, and two Limited Editions come with the look of slotted icons. See how our Bruce Irons Signature Edition salutes a true original. For the best glare-blocking lenses in the industry, check out the polarized editions of Hijinx.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual polaric ellipsoid lens geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.