Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information Oakley Holbrook sunglasses are a timeless classic that echoes back to the 50’s, but with the latest ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Oakley Holbrook sunglasses are a timeless classic that echoes back to the 50’s, but with the latest in eyewear technology. The Plutonite lens maximises clarity while filtering out harmful rays and blue light. Head out in style with the retro Holbrook sunnies.
- Plutonite Lens: Extremely optically pure to maximise clarity and impact resistance. Filters out 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The lens itself offers UV protection, it’s not a coating.
- High Definition Optics (HDO): Offers optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- Iridium: Iridium coating on the lens is designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare.
- Three-Point Fit: The Holbrook sunglasses only make contact at the bridge of your nose and sides of the head. The sunnies are held in precise optical alignment with a secure fit, without painful pressure points.
- O-Matter: Stress resistant frame material that is also lightweight and highly durable. Controlled flexibility improves impact resistance while offering comfort mile after mile.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Glasses Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.