Oakley Latch Beta Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information Latch® Beta is crafted with a handy kick-up latch feature that attaches to your shirt for easy stora... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Latch® Beta is crafted with a handy kick-up latch feature that attaches to your shirt for easy storage, but with its bold lens shape and double-bridge architecture, we doubt you'll take it off. This lightweight yet durable O Matter™ design is a fresh look that expands one of our most popular frame families.
High density Unobtainium® temples for Increase grip with perspiration
- Silicone nosepads for comfort and adjustability
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- HDPolarized: Minimizes glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens (optional)
- Plutonite® lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- HDO® Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Available with Oakley® Authentic prescription lenses
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Glasses Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later with interest free credit Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.