OnGuard Akita Cable Lock
- ShowProduct Information The OnGuard Akita cable lock is a low cost option for securing your bike when for short visits to th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cable Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The OnGuard Akita cable lock is a low cost option for securing your bike when for short visits to the shops or cafe. Akita is a lightweight and flexible bike lock which you can easily carry in your pack or on your frame (vinyl coating prevents scratching).
Cable locks are more versatile and flexible than D-locks so are great in low to medium crime areas. The cable allows you to fix your bike to trees, lamp posts and other awkward places.
- Akita Series
- Akita Cable - 120cm x 12mm
- Tough Vinyl Cable Cover Prevents Scratching
- New M-key Cylinder Offers Optimum Resistance Against
- Physical Attack And Picking
- Double Bolt Locking Mechanism
- Convenient Strap For Compact Storage
- Automatic Dust Cover
- 5 Laser Cut Keys ( Inc Micro Light Key)
There are currently no customer reviews
Cable Lock Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.