OnGuard Akita Cable Lock
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cable locks See the latest products
New in Cable locks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The OnGuard Akita cable lock is a low cost option for securing your bike when for short visits to th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The OnGuard Akita cable lock is a low cost option for securing your bike when for short visits to the shops or cafe. Akita is a lightweight and flexible bike lock which you can easily carry in your pack or on your frame (vinyl coating prevents scratching).
Cable locks are more versatile and flexible than D-locks so are great in low to medium crime areas. The cable allows you to fix your bike to trees, lamp posts and other awkward places.
- Akita Series
- Akita Cable - 120cm x 12mm
- Tough Vinyl Cable Cover Prevents Scratching
- New M-key Cylinder Offers Optimum Resistance Against
- Physical Attack And Picking
- Double Bolt Locking Mechanism
- Convenient Strap For Compact Storage
- Automatic Dust Cover
- 5 Laser Cut Keys ( Inc Micro Light Key)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.