Orange Clockwork 120 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Do it all MTB. The Orange Clockwork 120 is a hardtail mountain bike that offers a responsive and eng... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Do it all MTB. The Orange Clockwork 120 is a hardtail mountain bike that offers a responsive and engaging ride on every trail from your local woods to epic voyages into the wild.
The custom butted 6061-T6 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight yet stiff. Singletrack honed geometry offers a potent blend of quick handling and rapid acceleration while the 27.5” wheels offer the ideal balance between nimbleness and rapid rolling.
For 2017 the reach is a little longer while the stem has been shortened which, combined with the slack 67-degree head angle, offers a more confident ride on challenging trails. The oversized headtube offers front end stiffness while the internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean.
Up front the RockShox Recon Silver RL fork delivers 120mm of plush suspension control to tame the trail. The Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting with a wide range of gears for taking all the varied terrain that you might find on your route. When the trail points downhill the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you confident stopping power.
The Orange Clockwork 120 is a hardtail MTB that comes alive when fired down twisty trails but is just as happy to take it easy and soak up the view.
- Custom Butted 6061-T6 alloy frame with 5-year warranty
- Dialled trail geometry for an engaging ride
- RockShox Recon Silver RL fork offers 120mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Upgrade options available – call to upgrade
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Orange Soda
- Weight: 13.4kg, Medium (Tredz tested - with pedals)
- The Orange Clockwork 120 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon Silver RL 120 Tapered Steerer Maxle|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 49mm|
|Bars:||Strange 0.5" Riser 750mm Wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M506 160mm/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M506 160mm/160mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore Double|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore Shadow +|
|Rims:||Formula 15mm/Shimano 475 + Alex MD19|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Mountain King 2.2|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Mountain King 2.2|
|Seat Post:||Strange Post 400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Deore Double 38-26t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Hollow Tech II|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG-50 10spd 11-36T|
|Pedals:||Kore Rivera Thermo|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.