Orange Crush Pro 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Smash every trail. The Orange Crush Pro 27.5 is a hardcore, hardtail mountain bike that can be pushe... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Smash every trail. The Orange Crush Pro 27.5 is a hardcore, hardtail mountain bike that can be pushed harder, so you can ride faster and have more fun.
Updated for 2017 the 6061-T6 aluminium frame is now a little longer which, combined with the 50mm stem, offers the ideal riding position for balanced weight distribution and direct input. The chainstays are a little shorter and at 65-degrees the head angle is a little slacker for a more confident ride both uphill and down. Other updated features include cables neatly routed under the top tube, stealth dropper options and a seat clamp slot that is now positioned out of the way of rear wheel spray.
The Fox 34 Performance Boost fork up front gives you 150mm of plush suspension travel with easy to use compression and rebound damping adjustments. The Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a Race Face Aeffect chainset to offer slick shifting over a wide range of gears. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power. The KS Cruxi Integra dropper post allows you to make the most of every trail section while the Kore finishing kit offers dependable performance. Of course being an Orange you can always upgrade the components when you buy.
Giving no quarter to seemingly more capable full sussers the Orange Crush Pro 27.5 is a hardtail MTB for riders who shred.
- Custom Butted 6061-T6 alloy frame with generous tyre clearance
- Fox 34 Performance fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes
- Upgrade options available – please call us
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Storm Grey
- The Orange Crush Pro is available with 0% APR finance
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Performance 150mm Boost|
|Stem:||Kore Cubix 50mm|
|Bars:||Kore Durox 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M506 180mm/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M506 180mm/160mm|
|Front Mech:||Top Guide Chain Device|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT Shadow + 11spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX 11spd|
|Rims:||Formula + Kore Realm 2.4 27.5"|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF / High Roller II|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF / High Roller II|
|Seat Post:||KS Cruxi Integra 100mm drop|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect Single DM 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX 11spd 11-42|
|Pedals:||Kore Rivera Thermo|