Orange Speedwork S 29er 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A week is a long time to go without a dash of Orange, so we created the Speedwork; a super-fast ever... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
A week is a long time to go without a dash of Orange, so we created the Speedwork; a super-fast everyday rigid MTB-come-sub-commuter that's far beyond a hybrid. The Speedwork defies being labelled; a breathtaking blend of mountain bike comfort and road bike speed is what this bike is all about, with a healthy dose of fun thrown in.
Built around our legendary Clockwork frame, the Speedwork offers all the comfort and control of a mountain bike, but it has rigid forks, 29” wheels and fast-rolling 2.0 tyres for flat-out speed on man-made terrain. Reliable componentry means minimal servicing even when you’re clocking up commuter miles.
A bike this good isn’t just a weekday workhorse though. For urban exploring, canal-side cruising or just relishing the thrill of riding fast, the Speedwork totally nails it. Of all the Oranges in your quiver, this could be the one you ride most.
- Lightweight custom butted 6061-T6 OS aluminium designed in Britain
- Full Carbon Fork with 15 mm bolt-through axle
- 5 year frame warranty
- Mudguard compatible
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes
- Built for British SubUrban riding, fast on and light off road speed machine for all your cross-over needs
- MTB comfort and control with road bike speed
- 700c or 29" ready, compatible with ETRTO 622mm tyres from 35mm to 2"
- 1 x 11 speed drivetrain with 11-42 range for a full spread or ratios while staying clean and simple
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube 135 QR|
|Fork:||Speedwork Rigid Carbon|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride M35, 50mm|
|Bars:||Race Face Ride Riser, 760mm M35|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M506, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M506, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow|
|Rims:||Alex Volar 2.1|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano M475|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Revolution, 29 x 2.0"|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Revolution, 29 x 2.0"|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Ride|
|Chainset:||Race Face Ride, 34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG1130, 11-42T, 11spd|
|Pedals:||Kore Rivera Thermo|