Orbea Alma H50 27.5" - S - Nearly New - 2017 Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Orbea Alma H50 Mountain bike is in excellent condition. However, having been lightly used, ther... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This Orbea Alma H50 Mountain bike is in excellent condition. However, having been lightly used, there are some small signs of mechanical wear on the chain and brakes. The bike has also picked up some minor cosmetic defects on the rear triangle.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
Alma is for the the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the fastest.
- 4X4 Dynamic Structure - External forces on the frame under the riders weight - cornering stresses or vibration from impacts - have a large effect on control and traction. Creating a natural flex point in the top tube by adding a forth bend offers an efficient, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough terrain.
- BWC - Instead of trying to squeeze everybody on a single wheel size, we offer Big Wheels that are scaled to fit riders of any height. BWC offers five frames in two wheel sizes - Small and Medium frames with 27.5" wheels. Medium, Large and XL frames with 29" wheels.
- Boost - Alma becomes more precise and responsive with 420/430mm chainstays and the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
- World Cup Geometry - Refinements of Alma's World Cup Geometry reflect the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69.3/69.5 degrees) delivers stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increases handling precision and pedaling efficiency. Shorter (420/430mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability.
The Orbea Alma H50 650b 2017 Features are:
Frame: Orbea Hydroformed triple butted aluminum. Patented 4x4 evo construction. Tapered head tube. XC Evo racing geometry. Direct post mount disc brake.
Fork: RockShox 30 Silver TK 100 Air Remote
Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
Bars: Orbea OC-II Flat 720mm
Stem: Orbea OC-II
Shifters: Shimano Deore M610
Front Mech: Shimano Deore M618 31,8mm
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX M670 Shadow
Chainset: Prowheel Zephyr-501-TT 22x36t
Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-36t 10-Speed
Chain: Fsa Team Issue
Front Brake: Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc
Rims: Mach1 Traxx 21c Tubeless Ready
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual Front - Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual Rear
Seatpost: Orbea OC-II 27.2x400mm
Pedals: VP-990S Black