Orbea Avant M20i Team-D 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Orbea Avant M20i Team-D is a performance sportive bike that keeps you moving quickly over long d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Orbea Avant M20i Team-D is a performance sportive bike that keeps you moving quickly over long distances. The OMP carbon frame uses high modulus carbon and a monocoque design to maintain a lightweight and superb stiffness and power transfer. The Shimano Ultegra Di2 11 speed drivetrain delivers lightning quick shifting performance, and the disc brakes are just as powerful in the wet as in the dry, offering better control. Fulcrum’s Racing 600 wheels and Vittoria Rubino G+ tyres combine to give rapid rolling.
- Avant carbon OMP frame has high modulus construction and is super lightweight
- Avant OMP carbon fork is stiff and gives precise steering
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed electronic drivetrain offers lightning fast shifts
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes are powerful in the wet and dry
- FULCRUM Racing 500 wheels are lightweight and quick rolling
- Vittoria Rubino G+ 25c tyres are tough and fast rolling
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 51cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 60cm
- Colours: Black/Anthracite/Red, White, Orange
- The Orbea Avant M20i Team-D is available with 0% APR finance
You knew when you planned the ride it would be a long day - a route stacked with grinding climbs and twisting descents, terrible roads with a good amount of who-knows-what-else thrown in. These rides aren’t most people’s idea of fun, but they sure are memorable, monumental, challenging. Is that why you keep going? You suck down another coffee and pull on your shoe covers to hold the weather at bay, it’s going to clear out and warm up in a few hours... Probably. Grab your Avant and do a quick check before rolling into the morning mist. No other machine could better help you endure the hours of rough, exhausting conditions ahead. It’s going to be a long day - and you love it.
Dynamic Structure Comfort - Structure, tubing shapes and frame design are elemental to building a comfortable frame that helps reduce muscle fatigue. Avant's Dynamic Structure provides a smooth, light ride without bulky compromises like tubing inserts and elastomers. The natural flex patterns created by the carbon layup and minimal bulk of the top tube and seat stays deliver a dynamic, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough roads. The sensation is subtle - but it is noticeable and can be tested.
Efficiency - The large majority of torsional and lateral loads are handled by the lower spine of the frame. The headtube, downtube and chainstays are shaped to resist twisting and transmit power to the rear wheel. There is no doubt about it, large cross-sections and resistance to flex in the bottom of the frame translate directly to more watts on the road and a sensation that power transfer is instantaneous.
Avant Fork - The Avant fork uses a shallower, rounded-blade profile and longer fork legs to offer the best combination of elasticity, tire clearance and torsional stiffness. The increased axle-to-crown height is offset by a shorter headtube to maintain stack measurements and improve aesthetics.
Orbea Endurance Geometry - Avant Endurance Geometry is born from years of analyzing how ergonomics can help you ride further. Unlike a racing geometry that is focused on aerodynamics, endurance ergonomics result in a bike that is easier to ride and increases stamina. Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to maximize rider comfort. And more comfort means longer rides.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Avant carbon OMP disc, monocoque construction,tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 27,2mm seat tube.|
|Fork:||Avant OMP carbon disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts Thru axle 12mm x 100m.|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings|
|Bars:||FSA Gossamer Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 SS|
|Rims:||FULCRUM Racing 500 DB|
|Front Hub:||FULCRUM Racing 500 DB|
|Rear Hub:||FULCRUM Racing 500 DB|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Foldable 700x25 60TPI G+|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Foldable 700x25 60TPI G+|
|Seat Post:||FSA S-LK SB20 27,2x400mm Di2 compatible|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28t 11-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.